
It was my Birthday on Saturday so we decided to take a trip to the BIG CITY for Shopping, Dinner and a Movie, We went to the Provotown center did a little window shopping…Boring I know but I could not find one thing I wanted.... oh okay I lied a little I did get some fantastic smelling perfume from VC. Then we watched Monsters vs. Aliens and I loved it!!! We watched the 3-D version and it was great fun, I laughed and laughed I do say it’s a must see!!! And off to DINNER at my fav place Tucanos I just love the Turkey wrapped in bacon and of course I can 't forget the shout out for the Brazilian Lemonade LOVE IT!!!! And if you love it you can find the recipe @ http://www.ourbestbites.com/2008/05/braziliam-lemonade.html The next day on my Birthday my mom made my Birthday dinner it was spectacular!!!! Homemade chili, Homemade Spanish Rice, Scones, and little corn muffin things deep-fried (I cant remember what they were called) but man was it good and if you know me I’m not much of a cake person so for my B-Day cake we had a mixed fruit trifle mmm mmm just thinking of it makes my mouth water!!! Well another year older and not sure if a bit wiser but all and all it’s been a great year!!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Looks like you had a great weekend. By the way I love the new siding. I wish my husband would start updating our house!!! Thanks so much for the sweet message on our blog. You are so thoughtful.
Post a Comment