Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He he I did it again!!!!














Yes I am a stinker I pulled off another great surprise (with the help of my Lora) Lora was planning a trip to visit her daughter Felicia (my best friend) in Austin, TX , Well Lora and I work together so every time she would say heck I need to book my tickets she would hear me say dang I wish I could come, Well I think she was sick of hearing me so she booked her ticket and mine…. We came up with the great plan of not letting Felicia know I was coming I thought it would never work but it did!!!! We got off the plane in Austin I saw Felicia holding Cadence and I ran… she called her mom and said what the heck are you doing I saw you and you are going the wrong way!! Our secret was exposed or so I thought Lora and I talked it over in the bathroom and decided that she would go and I would stay behind and wait and then try to surprise Felicia, it worked the lady she saw was not her mom and she didn’t even see me!!! I walked down the stairs and yelled her name she turned and yelled what are you doing and we ran and hugged!!! It was GREAT I could not have asked for it to turn out any better!!! We had a FANTASTIC time of Root beer floats, shopping, and Haircuts, the 5 days we spent together went way to fast I love those girls so much and hate that they are so fare away!!!! If I didn’t love my job and hate tornados so much I would be on my way to TEXAS. Cadence and Tea are getting so big and we had such a great time I didn't want to leave!! I can’t tell you how much fun it was to hang with the girls!!!



1 comment:

Ryan and Lacey said...

Yay for blogs!! Your little girl has gotten so big!! I miss your face you know.