Monday, September 28, 2009

A weekend for Shayd…..

Minnie Rigid
Shayd's first race on her Raptor 250


getting her toes done : )




Our cute little girl saw a special for a mini manicure and asked if she could have one if she paid for it…I told her if that is what she wanted to spend her money on then of course! She wrote down the number and called all by herself and made the appointment for her Pedicure. She loved it and I now I think she is HOOKED she loved it and our friend Jill was so great and treated her like a princess!!! The next day was race day I am sorry for not having very many or very good photos of this race it’s hard to take pictures when I am running the tree and righting on time slips whew I’m busy on race days!!! she was able to race her new Raptor 250 but was bumped into a bigger class of bikes therefore the other bike that she races also was bumped to another class and she had no chance in winning but she had fun!!! Our friend Marty from KBR came down and brought his Minnie rigid, It was way cool Shayd was able to take it for a spin, the clutch was a little hard so it was not easy to shift but she is so happy to work on building hers this winter!!! Wish us luck on getting sponsors for this new monster we are getting ready to build…

No comments: