Monday, October 19, 2009

A week for new beginnings!!

Last week went fast It flew by in the blink of an eye and before I could catch my breath it was Sunday…time for a recap on life, I took work off Thursday so Trav and I could make a quick trip to Richmond to pick up a 4 wheeler we found on KSL for $300.0 Bucks we made the plan that we would surprise Garrin with a lunch date that day, I threw a wish to the sky praying all would work out and my prayers were answered everything fell into place and could not have worked out any better!! We have waited for this chance for way to long! We tried to get together at Peach Days but I was way too nervous…and for what? I don’t know I’m just that kind of person!! Thank goodness for moving on a whim to just do with no real plans and to hold onto the hope that the cards are in your favor! I loved it, the feeling I got when I saw her cute face threw the windshield of her car, I took a deep breath and told myself not to cry…pshhh ya right I’m a crybaby so not crying ya that’s not going to happenJ, I made my way out of our truck and hugged her, the feeling was FANTASTIC….I felt complete, whole again, my missing piece of the puzzle was found! Thank you! Her smile is deep she is a Beautiful person!! Lunch was way to short and I felt like maybe I talked way too much, but I had so much to say….not enough time! As we said our goodbyes I felt like this was the perfect time in our lives, this was when we were to be together again, to be Sisters!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so neat to have you around! I thought it was so fun Saturday night texting our gripes about Nascar! LOL Thats how it should be! Now we have the chance to make it work out. Im so glad to call you my big sister:) Love ya lots:))

The Stanworths said...

Why thank you!!! and is so neat to have you around!!! YAYA I now have a Nascar sibling!!! we will have to take a trip to Vegas one of these next years for a race!!! love ya lotsa lotsa!!!