
I am Thankful for… my most wonderful husband in the whole wide world my utmost happiness would not be complete without you in my life!
I am Thankful for… my daughter that throws me new challenges everyday to try my patients, that reminds me that she is a gift from God, my love for her will only grow stronger with every passing day!
I am Thankful for… my mom who made me who I am today, who always held on and helped me understand that I will be a stronger, wiser, and better person from the trials that were put into our lives. My love for you will never end or weaken but grow stronger every day!
I am Thankful for… my Garrin, Carrie, Corrie, Marcus, Brayden, and Parker, you are my rocks that I lean on in the dark times, the ones I look to for a smile when life throws me lemons, our times together full of laughter, smiles, yelling, and tears….but always a hug and love in the end in every situation. You are a peace in my puzzle that helped make me whole!
I am Thankful for…for my Felicia she is and always will be my Best Friend Forever, our friendship has taken a rollercoaster ride threw life and we held on!
I am Thankful for…my job and the fantastic people I work with, they are not just my co-workers or boss they are my friends..thank you Chad and Lora!
I am Thankful for… the path that I took, because without this road I am traveling I would not be the me I am today!
I have so many things to be Thankful for and this list could go on and on for an eternity, but I will save you from that boring read and leave these few for you to see! My heart is full of love because of the Fantastic people in my life and without you I would be lost!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I am Thankful for… my daughter that throws me new challenges everyday to try my patients, that reminds me that she is a gift from God, my love for her will only grow stronger with every passing day!
I am Thankful for… my mom who made me who I am today, who always held on and helped me understand that I will be a stronger, wiser, and better person from the trials that were put into our lives. My love for you will never end or weaken but grow stronger every day!
I am Thankful for… my Garrin, Carrie, Corrie, Marcus, Brayden, and Parker, you are my rocks that I lean on in the dark times, the ones I look to for a smile when life throws me lemons, our times together full of laughter, smiles, yelling, and tears….but always a hug and love in the end in every situation. You are a peace in my puzzle that helped make me whole!
I am Thankful for…for my Felicia she is and always will be my Best Friend Forever, our friendship has taken a rollercoaster ride threw life and we held on!
I am Thankful for…my job and the fantastic people I work with, they are not just my co-workers or boss they are my friends..thank you Chad and Lora!
I am Thankful for… the path that I took, because without this road I am traveling I would not be the me I am today!
I have so many things to be Thankful for and this list could go on and on for an eternity, but I will save you from that boring read and leave these few for you to see! My heart is full of love because of the Fantastic people in my life and without you I would be lost!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment