

-Writing up a do and don’t for concrete care before it snows….loads of Procrastination and hmmm did not get it done before the first snow!
-Christmas cards sent out at Thanksgiving time…..did not print the pictures….. put it off tell tomorrow…hmmm there is always tomorrow, not a good goal, and cards are still not done!
-The best idea and so inexpensive for Family Christmas gifts this year….. Tried… FRUSTRATION set in…did not work how I planed….throw it in a box and give up!!!
-Wake up at 3 in the morning to a bright glow from my window….Snow…did not cover the walls that are not all the way set up….Procrastination….work trailer covered not in a tarp but 6 inches of snow….should-a, would-a, could-a…but didn’t….the story of my life!
-You know you should put that darn truck in 4WD but nooooo you can do it…..push on the gas….slid to the right…slid to the left….little girl in the passenger seat gripping to the door handle for dear life…tires finally get a good grip of the road and off you go…hehehe I so laughed about it though!!!
But what I did not procrastinate on was my tradition of putting my Christmas décor up in my house the day after turkey day….I love the twinkle of the lights, and the smell of cinnamon in my candle warmer, I am not so in love with the cold wet snow or my feet being cold and wet while I type this little blog blurb….but I really do love Christmas time! I also need to pass on the Ultimate me me award so….drum roll please….here are the blogs that I am giving this award to!!!

annieofbluegables.blogspot.com
I have nothing but fantastic words for this woman she is GREAT!!! She is always full of smiles every time I see her and I just love her blog!!!
wyboothayne.blogspot.com
Kelly your words of Wyatt are by far my most favorite read!!! PLEASE don’t ever stop blogging I miss your updates!!!
mjbeardenblog.blogspot.com
Jill always has a great way with words that makes her story just so much fun to read!!!!
jodsjourneys.blogspot.com/
Jo I love that what you write is straight from your heart…don’t ever think you should not write what’s on your mind!!!
-Christmas cards sent out at Thanksgiving time…..did not print the pictures….. put it off tell tomorrow…hmmm there is always tomorrow, not a good goal, and cards are still not done!
-The best idea and so inexpensive for Family Christmas gifts this year….. Tried… FRUSTRATION set in…did not work how I planed….throw it in a box and give up!!!
-Wake up at 3 in the morning to a bright glow from my window….Snow…did not cover the walls that are not all the way set up….Procrastination….work trailer covered not in a tarp but 6 inches of snow….should-a, would-a, could-a…but didn’t….the story of my life!
-You know you should put that darn truck in 4WD but nooooo you can do it…..push on the gas….slid to the right…slid to the left….little girl in the passenger seat gripping to the door handle for dear life…tires finally get a good grip of the road and off you go…hehehe I so laughed about it though!!!
But what I did not procrastinate on was my tradition of putting my Christmas décor up in my house the day after turkey day….I love the twinkle of the lights, and the smell of cinnamon in my candle warmer, I am not so in love with the cold wet snow or my feet being cold and wet while I type this little blog blurb….but I really do love Christmas time! I also need to pass on the Ultimate me me award so….drum roll please….here are the blogs that I am giving this award to!!!

annieofbluegables.blogspot.com
I have nothing but fantastic words for this woman she is GREAT!!! She is always full of smiles every time I see her and I just love her blog!!!
wyboothayne.blogspot.com
Kelly your words of Wyatt are by far my most favorite read!!! PLEASE don’t ever stop blogging I miss your updates!!!
mjbeardenblog.blogspot.com
Jill always has a great way with words that makes her story just so much fun to read!!!!
jodsjourneys.blogspot.com/
Jo I love that what you write is straight from your heart…don’t ever think you should not write what’s on your mind!!!
4 comments:
Hey Thanks!! This is my very first award! I'd like to thank all my teachers and friends....lol You look AWESOME BTW! How did you manage to not age a bit!!?
awwhhhh, how very sweet. I feel honored.
I'm with Jill, how do you manage not to age. You are so BEAUTIFUL!!
thanks for that sweet gift.
~a
Thanks Bowbie!!! You're awesome!
You all are so welcome!!! Jill and Anita you guys are to kind!!!!
Post a Comment