Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tagged.....Thanks Jennie!

Tagged Thanks Jennie!
5 Things I dont leave the house without:
1. Me (lol)
2. Keys
3. Phone
4. Lip Gloss
5. Clothing (if I did... that would not be a sight anyone would want to see!)

5 Cartoons I watched when I was younger:
1. Flintstones
2. The Snorks
3. Heman
4. Transformers
5. Smurfs

5 Things that terrify me:
1. SPIDERS
2. Anything high
3. Crazy drivers
4. Shayd getting seriously hurt.
5. Losing any of my family

5 things that I dislike that everyone else seems to like:
1. Ice Cream (k I don't dislike it all the time but most of the time!)
2. Cold weather
3. the family stickers on cars
4. leaving my child home when going on vacation
5. The paint color in our office!!!

5 Things I want to do before I die.
1. see Shayd grow up and have a family of her own!
2. Move to Hawaii
3. go to Australia
4. be debt free
5. run a marathon

5 People I tag to post this on their blogs:
1. Garrin
2. Jaime Bassett
3. Linda
4. Cassa
5. Gina

No comments: