As you all know or if you don’t you know now…..I am not a FAN of Birthdays from the age of 29 to present!!!!! And this year I cried and whined for weeks before it came!!! I underestimated my Sisters sneakiness and I love them for that!!! Carrie sent me a Text on Friday and said I am taking you to Lunch on Saturday at 2 so DON’T MAKE ANY PLANS!!! Well so I made no plans for lunch….BUT not understanding that was don’t make any plans for the WHOLE day Trav and I went about our usual day Poured a little concrete Saturday morning and talked about our tradition of Tucanos for dinner… I went home to wash the Truck and take a shower so I could get ready for my Lunch with Carrie. I was running a little short on time so I sent her a text asking her to give me an extra Half hour and I jumped into the shower. Scrubbing the muck off I hear my mom and hurry to get showered…..my phone rings its Trav I hurry faster, get dressed and call him.
Travis- Did you call Tucanos for reservations???
Me- No but I will.
Travis- K I am just finishing up let me know what time we need to leave.
Me- K love you!!!
I hang up and walk into the living room and Carrie said….Oh oops I just got your text sorry with a smile.. I tell her its okay I just need to get ready and then we can go. As I jump on the phone to make reservations, Me, my Mom, Carrie, and Shayd in the kitchen as I hear a LOUD knock on the front door I look at them…Like HELLO I am on the phone get the door…. No one moved I tell Shayd to get the door not knowing Carrie had told her not to get the door that she is having flowers delivered and told her do NOT answer the door!!!! Carrie tells me to get the door…I say you get it…NO you get it as she Kicks at me…. I throw her a look and go to the door I open it….Standing in front of me was Corrie I was in shock I could not speak I fumbled on the phone with the lady doing my best to answer her questions, she asked me for my phone number... I could not even remember my own number then I tried to give her Trav’s and I could not ever remember his I had to ask Carrie. I get off the Phone and wrap my arms around her, kiss her cheek and hug her again. She drove 14 hours to give me the BEST BIRTHDAY gift ever for the rest of the day I would just stop and hug her!!! I love her and her Family so much and I don’t know if she understands how much this meant to me, I will forever treasure this MORE THAN FANTASTIC 33rd Birthday!!!!! Thank you!!! and P.S. Carrie you are to Sneaky!!!! LOVE YOU!
To all my Family I love you Bigger than the Sky and you are my WORLD!!!!

2 comments:
hehe what a sneak for sure!!! but in this case they can sneak it was a great surprise!!!!!! I love all my babies bigger then the sky
LOVE you sis... your the best... :) love the pics they are hott :)
Post a Comment