
BLEH……..I have been a slacker of the century this past couple of weeks, not wanting to blog. Well a lot of stuff has happened this past little while, lots of mud poured and doing our best to get our yard ready for the wedding at the end of July….. Well now we are at a total stand still!!! As I type this little blog entry Trav is laying on the floor, he can hardly move or walk…this man is tuff… he never goes to the Dr. unless he is so bad he can’t stand it! Well we went to the Dr. Yesterday and they think it may be his Sciatic Nerve so they scheduled an MRI for his back and hip for the 5th of June….okay I guess…but I want to know now! This morning he got up moved around (like a grandpa) and then thought he would go to work, this is when all went south….he went to get dressed and felt a pop in his lower back/Hip and now he is in more pain then ever, now he can hardly move! when he gets up he is in so much pain (I know I will be DEAD for saying) it brings him to the point of tears….lets hope we can get him to Fillmore and get the MRI sooner…This is scary!!! We have so much on our plate and so little time to get things done….STRESSED….stressed….STRESSED!!!! Just put a little something in your prayers for our Trav to get better fast…I hate to see him is so much pain!!!
1 comment:
poor poor trav...I agree Fillmore is a better option then waiting...
Post a Comment