


My baby is growing up faster than I would have ever imagined!!! The days have rushed into years, Now you are 11 and before we know it you will be just like me typing a happy birthday post of your own to your own…..I love you!!!!
We all need a little Shayd….
She was about 3….Trav and I just picked her up from the Ashby’s I asked Trav what should we have for dinner…he said food (like always) My reply was.. we can have Hamburger helper and her cute little voice from the backseat of the Jeep…I’ll be your Hamburger Helper….she is so CUTE!!!
We really could not ask for better, she is such a sweet kid (yes she has her fit throwing moments like all kids) she is SO MUCH better in school than I ever was…her first year in middle school started out a little shaky but she pulled threw and made the honor roll all year …SO PROUD OF HER!!! Just an FYI I never made the honor roll sad I know….She loves art…to sit and draw all day would not hurt her feelings (like her mom) she is a good helper she will grab a trowel and finish concrete with us and when our cute neighbor Mrs. K is out doing yard work she will run over to help without being asked (I love that)…may the days last longer so that our little girl will not grow up to fast!
Mom and Dad love you more than words can say!!! Happy Birthday my little monkey
1 comment:
hehe I remember the hamburgar helper story. Gee's it feels like you told me that just last week. Gram loves her bigger then the sky.
Post a Comment