I have tried so many Key Lime Pie recipes I could SCREAM!!!!! It is that time of year ... yup its get ready for the Bake Sale for Fire Prevention Week... so these little tarts have passed the taste test and will be one of the iteams I will be making!!!
Thank you Bakingdom without you I would not have found this Yumm-O treat!!! I did change one thing to make it Bake Sale Friendly by using Keebler Mini Gramcracker pie shells, I also juiced the key limes I used for the zest and topped it off with Real lime juice from the bottle :0)
but the rest is thanks to Darla at Bakingdom!!!! MmmmMMMmmmM Tart-n-tasty
You can find this recipe http://bakingdom.com/2011/08/mini-key-lime-pies.html
4 comments:
YUMMY! I will be the first in line :)
Thats It!!! I am getting in the car right now! D town here I come:)) Love ya!!
Sounds like a plan Ang :0)
and sis you jump in the car and we will bake some pies ;0) cuz they did not last long all six gone in a flash!!!! Love ya!!!!
Those look soooooooooooooooooooo yummmmm
Post a Comment